Saturday, April 14, 2012

Quotes--Part 1

C.S. Lewis:
Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important.
Experience: The most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
Lets pray that the human race never escapes from earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere.
The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of 60 minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is.
You are never to old to set another goal or dream a new dream.
If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world.

I will be making a series of this....one author for the multitude of quotes i will give....but I leave you with one from a different author...one of my favorites...There is something delicious about writing those first few words of a story. You never quite know where they'll take you. -Beatrix Potter

No comments:

Post a Comment