Thursday, April 12, 2012

Blog Scares and Sleepovers

So right now I'm on Easter Break....very uneventful until last night when my BFFL Fallon came for a sleepover. We did the classics...watched movies, ate junk food, stayed up way past midnight, and slept in till noon. Her dog Princess came and it was hilarious watching that little Chihuahua charge the glass window looking into my back yard barking her head off all because of a raccoons and possums......

As soon as she left we started texting....I went and chatted with my neighbor and she let me use her treadmill....we continued texting even as I write this we're texting. We are talking about our blogs and we each decide to check the others out...then she tells me that she can't find my blog. It takes me about 15 minutes to figure things out but I finally get it back online. I was freaking out....I even posted about it on my face book like page.....it was very stressful...... well time to go make my tumblr as I promised Fallon I would!!! ttylxox!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment