Monday, February 27, 2012

The Oscar's Quick Post

Okay I am just doing a fast post today.....the past couple of days were pretty normal.....Friday: I woke up, let my dad out through the garage (he refuses to grab one of the garage door openers), laid around all day watching the first season of Gilmore Girls on DVD......I also got a call from my dad saying that my Grandma Poppy had another stroke during the night...my Uncle Chip noticed that the left side of her face was sagging a little......a very noticeable sign of stroke. She is doing great and she hopes to be out in time for The Oscar's tonight. Saturday: My brother starts playing basketball in his room and wakes me up.....I look at the time and see I'm running late for my "job." So I get ready and ride my scooter down to Seaview Little League and work at the Snack Shack for 4 hours. I then spent the rest of the day watching tv and reading my book for homework. Today: I wake up and realize that its Sunday....my feet still ache from yesterday so I decide to sleep some more...of course my dad calls a second later to ask if I want to go to sugar shack.....that was enough to wake me up!!! He asks me to tell my bro to wake up.....personally it was a mistake....we get to the restaurant and we are waiting.....i tell him about the marathon from a week ago and he isn't very enthusiastic....so i ask him if he watches Grey's Anatomy....I'm not gonna tell you what he said....bottom line he said he wouldn't even like Chandra Wilson because of what my dad did. his reason for not liking even Chandra was my dad made him watch the show when the office came on....that I'm okay with hes upset about a show....but what he said before and elaborated on after was what hurt. first he said that he doesn't care about Chandra or my disorder because what he has to say was more traumatic....after he said....your disorder is nothing compared to this.
I know what your thinking I'm soft i can't take a joke....well for all those people with this disorder imagine every day you see your sibling parents or best friend they dis you and your disorder....if you have just recently been diagnosed then you remember being told your crazy....or that your disorder is lady troubles or that it is nothing and it will go away come back if it gets worse......my brother has said so much about my disorder in what he thinks a joke but it really hurts because to me it says i don't care.....
okay enough about my brother......the Oscars tonight were amazing!!!!! I am glad Meryl Streep got the Award!!!!! oh and little note Meryl in all three wins you wore gold.......WEAR GOLD! okay quick post done!!!! and just like Billy Crystal's opening song this was not done by Martin Scorsese because there was no blood!!!!!
Have a good night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment